Medical Coding & Billing
The medical coding and billing process is an integral part of the services provided to physicians. American Healthcare Technologies is a leading healthcare revenue solution for your coding and billing needs. We will ease your office staff by eliminating office time spent on billing, so you can get back to focusing on patient care. AHT provides a simple, cost effective solution that is hassle-free and ensures results every time. The infrastructure, technology, and the coding team all work towards meeting the most demanding medical billing and coding requirements of clients. What you receive is improved coding accuracy compliant with all government regulations. With AHT’s effective services you enjoy cleaner claims, increased revenue and fewer denials.
AHT have one of the largest in-house full-time certified medical coders. All the team members receive extensive training and they actively participate in the continuous learning efforts of the organization.
- AHT is fully compliant with CMS, HIPPA, CCI (Correct Coding Initiatives), and LMRPs (Local Medical Review Policies).
- We work closely with the health plan to stay up to date on policy standard.
- We provide ICD-10 support and transition.
- Expertise in inpatient, outpatient, SNP, SNF coding.
- Our software allows data to be reviewed online 24/7.
- Increased manpower saves time and gives AHT the ability to do follow ups much faster.
- Coders with certification from AAPC and AHIMA. They are proficient in CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS
- Experience in using various encoders including 3M, TruCode, WinStrat, EncoderPro & CodeManager.
- Follows 100% HIPAA compliance standards.
- Experience in various client platforms & systems like EPIC, Cerner (Powerchart), Clintrac, HPF, HDM, ComChart, MediSoft, OfficeMate, Healthmatics, PrognoCIS, ChartLogic etc.
- Ability to adapt to any new medical coding environment.
- Experience with clients from different states in US. Healthcare regulations vary from state to state and this experience has enabled our organization to handle work from any state in US.
- Well-versed in coding clinic, official coding guidelines, and CPT assistant.
- Expertise in denial management – pre-denial and post-denial.
- Knowledge of guidelines of insurance payer.
- Digital, searchable access to asset manuals guarantees highest medical coding productivity and accuracy.
- Follows HEDIS & PQRS guidelines in coding.
- MRA coding experience.
- Ready for transition to ICD-10 by 2014 and we already have implemented dual coding (ICD 9 & ICD 10) for some of our clients.
Medical Coding Services
- Emergency Department/Emergency Room
- E/M Coding
- Charge Entry
- Outpatient Office Visits
- Diagnostic Interventional Radiology (IVR)
- Therapeutic Interventional Radiology
- Anesthesia Coding
- Pathology Coding
- Pain Management Coding
- HCC Coding
- Ambulatory Surgery/Short Stay Surgery Coding
- Dental Coding
- Inpatient Coding
Medical Coding Specialties
Anesthesia, Cardiology, Dental, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, Obstetrics, Oncology, Pain Management, Pathology, Physical Therapy, Pediatrics, Radiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, General Surgery, Urology & Podiatric Medicine.
AHT’s mindset is to keep claims clean, that way they spend less time in accounts receivable and are paid upon first submission. Our mission is to increase collections and grow your financial health.